BPM Trends 2022 – Exclusive Customer Session
On February 24th, we looked into the future of Business Process Management.
Our Co-General Managers of Business Process Intelligence at SAP, Dr. Gero Decker and Rouven Morato presented their predictions for the most important BPM trends of 2022, joined by our three insightful guest speakers: Stephen Niemann (Everdrop), Alex Rubin (Cerner) and Clyde Livingston (Telstra).
You can still share your own ideas on BPM Trends in 2022 and beyond by filling out our survey before March 11th.
For further updates on BPM Trends, including analysis of survey results, please make sure to follow the BPI Community topic page and SAP Signavio tags mentioned below to stay updated on all SAP Signavio topics.
- Business Process Intelligence
- SAP Process Insights
- SAP Process Collaboration Hub
- SAP Signavio Process Manager
- SAP Signavio Process Intelligence
- SAP Signavio Process Governance
- SAP Signavio Process Governance Collaborator
- SAP Signavio Journey Modeler
Your BPI Community Team