Screen Recordings, Video Export, GIF, Save as Show using PowerPoint Presentation – SAP Business Scenarios, Training Documents, End user Videos etc.
In this video, I will try to explain you the screen recording functionality of Power Point Presentation. We can use this functionality to create video recordings for Trainings, end user Video, business scenario recordings and for many more purposes. I have used this functionality in one of our projects and this saved much of our time. This is one of the hidden treasure/functionalities which most of SAP consultants or most of IT people are unaware of this.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/agliBb31oPQ
Benefits of PPT Screen Recording Functionality
- Ease of Use
- Less Complexity
- Most effective tool.
- No need to install any screen recording apps on desktop.
- No more creation of request, approvals for Screen Recording apps and this helps in lot of time saving.
- Cost Saving/Reduction as no need to install Licensed Products.
- …………….and could be many more.
- You can use Microsoft editor to merge, trim, change motion for all your videos.
- Trial and Error approach to be adopted after reading this blog.
- Sometimes PPT hangs and you may lose the recording. This will be an added work.
- Complete silence should be ensured before initiating the recordings. This applies more during WFH tenure.
- Once video is saved on desktop delete video in PPT. This will save memory.
So lets start.
Open blank ppt. Click on Insert. Click on Media and click on Screen Recording. See below screen.
Below screen will appear. There are 5 options. Record, Stop Recording, Select Area, Audio, Record Point. Click on Select area.
If you see below I have selected the area.
After you select the area, click on Record button.
Recording will start.
Once you start recording, buttons will be changed. Record button will change to pause. Stop Recording button will be Activated. Audio button is activated means you can speak and give instructions or explain things in this video.
Once you are done with recording, you can click on stop recording button. Below video will be created.
You can play the video to check the content before saving on desktop.
Right Click on video and save on desktop.
Once you click on Save As, Media file option will be available. Save the file.
If you see below screen, Recording tab is there. You can directly click on Export to video and video will be created. But most important thing is you have to wait for some time before you launch the video. May be 30 or 60 seconds.
When you click on Export to video, you also have option for GIF. See next screenshot. Also you can save as Show.
Below you have GIF option. You can save as GIF also
Record Slide Show
What is the difference? In this option you can do voice over along with webcam. Click on Record Slide Show.
Click on Record button. Ignore the content of the slide. Here you can Add noted, do voice over and webcam. This is fantastic option with Trial and Error.
I hope you liked this Blog.
- LTMC Process
- SAP S/4HANA Finance – New Additions, Features and Functionality
- Why choosing SAP Profile as a career could be best decision for anyone?
- Fiori App List
- FI – SD Integration – VKOA – Understanding Flow – SAP ECC
- IDOC Management – Mass Change – WLF_IDOC, Foreground Processing and other IDOC Activities.
- SAP ‘ Z Process Re-Engineering’ – Enhance the productivity of the implemented solution
- LSMW Recording for Transaction Data – FB01
- SAP FICO Data Migration – Global Execution, Planning and Approach
- S/4 Hana – House Bank, Bank Account and Account ID Overview
- AUC Automatic Creation from WBS – S/4 HANA
- S/4HANA Finance – New vs Old transaction code
- Profit Center – Assignment/Removal of Company code and Activation
- AS91 – Asset Master Upload
- Asset Reconciliation Account Posting ABF1L- No OAMK, OASV
- Mass Upload Functionality – SAP
- Data Migration Learning
- SAP Interface Development Process – Detailed Guide
- Fiori Apps Learning
- Screen Recordings