SAP Analytics Cloud – Monthly News | February 2022
Welcome to the February Edition of our SAP Analytics Cloud Community Monthly News. We hope to bring the latest product updates, top user content, helpful resources, and more to the attention of our community.
What’s in the Spotlight?
- What’s New in Q1?
- Important Reminder – SAP HANA 1.0 Maintenance has ended, SAP Analytics Cloud support for HANA 1.0 connections also ending.
- SAP Analytics Cloud export API for Planning data – Roadmap highlight
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Calendar Enablement Resources and Upcoming Planning Features
- SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Data Warehouse Cloud: Key Feature Overview
- 12 ways to create business value from data with SAP Business Technology Platform
Business Content for Extended Planning & Analysis
Curious how SAP Analytics Cloud enables Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&a) processes? If the answer is yes, follow this community page for the latest insights into SAP Analytics Cloud content packages specially created to bring multiple planning LOBs together and provide a seamless planning experience!
Blogs to Check Out
Thank you to all the contributors who have shared their knowledge and insights. We’ve shared just a few of the many helpful guides, tutorials, and use cases with you below.
Tips & Best Practices
- New SAC Guidelines Templates Q1 2022
- next Mystery solved – proper SAC Connection
- When you export SAC Planning data to ACDOCP
- Starting your learning journey with SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Cross Tenant Live Connection between SAP DWC and SAC
How-To & Tutorials
- SAC: Consuming data easily from SAP BOE Universes
- Implementing Predictive Step in Multi Actions
- Hands-On Tutorial: How to Schedule your Predictive Planning Model
- How to integrate Twitter & SAP Analytics Cloud: Step-by-step Walkthrough
- SAC Analytic Application – Scripting for Beginners: Part 3 – How-to handle and calculate Dates
- Parameter passing in SAC Analytics Designer
- Cascaded filters in SAP Analytics Designer using dropdowns
- Regression Prediction Scenario in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Churn Prediction Using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Time Series Forecast Prediction Scenario in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Currency Simulation with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Customer use case of Embedded SAC on Group Reporting
- SAP Analytics Classification algorithm: Predict the potential profits of marketing campaigns
- Worker and People Behavioral Analytics and the “Connected Workforce” of the future
Read how Saudi Aramco Jubail Refinery Company (SASREF) has empowered users with self-service reporting featuring 250 updated KPIs and 50 new dashboards. Discover how it is embracing machine learning, natural language processing, and smart insight tools to support a data-driven enterprise.
Get in Touch with Us!
Is this helpful? What would you like to see in our Monthly News? Share it in the comment section!