New SAP Continuous Quality Check (CQC) for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors LIVE!
I´m happy to announce that SAP Continuous Quality Check (CQC) for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors is LIVE and available for SAP SuccessFactors Enterprise Support customers.
The SAP CQC for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors is designed to provide a review of your key SAP SuccessFactors instance settings for potential risk prior to your Go-Live. Analysis and recommendations are given in alignment with SAP Best Practices.
The benefits of this service are:
- Identify potential risks, issues, and concerns prior to Go-Live.
- Optimize the possibility of a smooth start of production by reviewing current settings.
- Receive a detailed service report that highlights key areas for consideration, and SAP Best Practice recommendations.
The supported modules for this service are detailed in the table below:
|Module||Module Abreviation||Module||Module Abreviation|
|Bizx Platform||PLT||Learning Management||LMS|
|Onboarding||ONB||Performance and Goals||PMGM|
|Recruiting Management||RCM||Compensation Managenement||CMP|
|Employee Central||EC||Succession and Development||SCP|
|Employee Central Payroll||ECP|
This service is most applicable before the Go-Live of a new implementation or when additional components are added to your existing SAP SuccessFactors system, although service can also be used as a health check to verify the system configuration.
Important Note: SAP CQC for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors replace the SAP CQC for Implementation for SuccessFactors HXM Suite and SAP CQC Earlywatch Check for SAP SuccessFactors.
Further information on service details can be found into SAP Continuous Quality Check (CQC) for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors Infosheet
If you are interested, there are 2 options to book this service:
- The main route is to contact your SAP Support representative to directly book the CQC services on your behalf..
- If you don’t have an SAP Support representative, as a customer or partner you can also book a service by opening an incident in component SV-ES-SAC.