SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Did You Know: You Can Get Started Quickly with WFA?
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics is our purpose-built solution for the analytics needs of your HR function. It is delivered with over 2,000 metrics with built-in intelligence. This enables you to focus on analysis instead of technology and it is built to scale with integrated role-based permissions. So you can quickly start to take advantage of it, Mark’s team has found a way to get it implemented – like in 6 weeks kind of quick! You can find more about this service on the SAP Store.
Now for quick fun facts about Mark.
- Last year he ran a half-marathon with his two teenage kids and his father-in-law who is in his late seventies. The awesome part of this fact is the “old guys” beat the teens!
- A local restaurant added the controversial bacon and banana pizza to their menu after Mark had custom ordered it each week for 6 months. He strongly recommends you try it. And I strongly recommend you don’t make the request at an authentic Italian restaurant (mama mia!). While this may cause me to raise and eyebrow, admittedly I am going to have to try it.
I hope this videos series has provided some insight into our SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics solution and to demonstrate SAP SuccessFactors is still committed to it. To close us out, one last video for a little bit of extra fun. Anyone who has created a video knows that more than likely it takes more than one try. Enjoy the blooper reel! Did you know that it takes a lot more takes to get a video right?
For more information to help you on your Workforce Analytics journey, checkout these resources:
- Quick-start Service for Workforce Analytics and Planning on the SAP Store
- 100 Critical People Analytics Questions: How Well Do You Really Know Your Workforce? – to help you understand the depth of our metric packs and how to get started
- Activating SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics blog to help get you started.
- SuccessConnect 2021 Road Map for People Analytics: Turn HR Data Into HR Stories and Insights (at ~ 18:42 Soren reviews the Workforce Analytics road map).
- Comparison on SAC vs WFA vs Stories to help you navigate the difference between SAP SuccessFactors analytics solutions and demonstrate how they are better together.
- Previous “Did you know” video series: