SAP Document and Reporting Compliance – Extending the eDocument Cockpit and the Manage Electronic Documents apps
Did you know that you can extend the eDocument Cockpit and the Manage Electronic Documents apps according to your needs?
How do I extend the apps?
- Log on to SAP S/4HANA Cloud system with the business role “administrator”.
- Navigate to the Extensibility group and select the Custom Logic.
- In the Custom Logic tab, enter the business context Document Compliance to narrow your search.
- Select the Cloud BAdI and click the arrow to display additional information.
- If you need more details, display the BAdI documentation.
Example: I want to display the Italy: XML File Filling BAdI
For more details, see the product assistance under APP Extensibility: eDocument Cockpit and Manage Electronic.
For more information on the app extensibility options for other countries or regions, see the product assistance of the relevant country/region under Country/Region-Specific Functions –> <Country/Region> –> General Functions –> Document and Reporting Compliance –> <Relevant Process> –> Apps –> App Extensibility.
To ensure that we’re covering what you need, please leave your feedback at the bottom of this blog post!