SAP SuccessFactors Agent Performance Management (APM) Resources for Learning and Enablement
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the latest trainings and knowledge enablement offerings on SAP SuccessFactors Agent Performance Management (APM). This article will be updated with the newest content, so click the Follow button to the right to stay up to date!
The SAP Sales Performance Management (SPM) team has been hard at work putting together training options to meet your needs, whether they be self-paced or instructor led. As of Q3 2023 we offer:
- Learning Journey on the SAP Learning Hub
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
Let’s look at each of these!
1. Agent Performance Management Learning Journey
The APM Learning Journey is a full self-paced eLearning course available on SAP Learning. This course includes well-designed and guided training/enablement material, including guided interactive simulations, videos, self paced assessments and much more.
Start here to access the APM Learning Journey.
2. Instructor Led Training (ILT)
When you attend Instructor Led Training an SAP authorized instructor conducts a training for a group of learners, with a live environment for hands-on exercises, real-time interaction for questions, feedback and discussions.
Instructor Led Training can be done one of three ways:
- In-person: as classic classroom style with experienced instructors guided trainings.
- Virtual Live Classroom, or VLC, is conducted via secured video communication software (Zoom) with the same instructors, training content, duration and training systems, without travels or physical contact, allowing learners to attend training directly from your office or home.
- Hybrid: a classroom training for the learners who want to attend the training in-person, while the training is also broadcasted to students who are attending remotely.
Instructor Led Training can be done as a private training session for your organization or team. To request private training:
- Scroll to the bottom of the training page and find the section of “Can’t find a suitable date?”
- Select 3 to RUN training
- Provide the necessary information in the request form and you will be contacted for further details.
SAP APM currently has one Instructor Led Training session:
Online Enablement Resources
In addition to training, SAP offers several options for getting help.
We have two Learning Rooms with updated information about learning resources for SAP Agent Performance Management and other SPM products.
- The SAP Sales Performance Management Academy Learning Room contains SAP Learning Journeys with links to important trainings for SAP Agent Performance Management. Additional training materials will be added to enhance the learners’ knowledge.
- The SAP Sales Performance Management Administration Learning Room is available to SAP SuccessFactors Admin Learning Center members. In this room, you can ask SAP Sales Performance Management training related questions and interact with other learners.
As with all SAP documentation, Agent Performance Management online help can be found on the SAP Help Portal.
Of course, the SAP Community is a free resource! If you’re reading this, you already know that you can find helpful, detailed blog posts on a number of APM topics. You can also ask questions and search for questions asked by others. For both blog posts and questions and answers, the tag to search for is SAP Agent Performance Management – Professional Edition.
SAP Agent Performance Management does not currently have a certification path.
Last But Not Least
If you want to know more or get informed with the future enablement offerings about SAP Agent Performance Management, please follow this blog post by clicking the “follow” button on the left.
Thanks for reading!