SAP Agent Performance Management (APM) Resources for Learning and Enablement
It is my pleasure to introduce you to the latest trainings and knowledge enablement offerings on SAP Agent Performance Management (APM). This article will be updated with the newest content, so click the Follow button to the right to stay up to date!
The SAP Sales Performance Management (SPM) team has been hard at work putting together training options to meet your needs, whether they be self-paced or instructor led. As of January 2022 we offer:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- E-Learning courses on SAP Learning Hub
- Video Resources on Open SAP Microlearning Platform
Let’s look at each of these!
1. Instructor Led Trainings (ILT)
When you attend Instructor Led Training an SAP authorized instructor conducts a training for a group of learners, with a live environment for hands-on exercises, real-time interaction for questions, feedback and discussions.
Instructor Led Training can be done one of three ways:
- In-person: as classic classroom style with experienced instructors guided trainings.
- Virtual Live Classroom, or VLC, is conducted via secured video communication software (Zoom) with the same instructors, training content, duration and training systems, without travels or physical contact, allowing learners to attend training directly from your office or home.
- Hybrid: a classroom training for the learners who want to attend the training in-person, while the training is also broadcasted to students who are attending remotely.
Instructor Led Training can be done as a private training session for your organization or team. To request private training:
- Scroll to the bottom of the training page and find the section of “Can’t find a suitable date?”
- Select 3 to RUN training
- Provide the necessary information in the request form and you will be contacted for further details.
SAP APM currently has one Instructor Led Training session:
- HR891: SAP Agent Performance Management, Enterprise Edition – Integration and Posting: Link
2. E-Learning courses on SAP Learning Hub
E-Learning courses are self-paced, and are available on SAP Learning Hub. These are delivered to you as well-designed and guided training/enablement material, including: Guided interactive videos: these typically consist of a list of modules presented as guided videos with a self assessment quiz at the end, or video(s) of a recorded session about a certain topic.
Currently, SAP Agent Performance Management has two Learning Journeys for Sales and Pre-Sales. Both Learning Journeys provide you with knowledge you’ll need to sell SAP Agent Performance Management. Completion of the modules in the Become Competent Scenario will earn you the Presales Consultant Qualification and will count towards the Sell Authorization for your Partner Organization.
To access the Learning Journeys directly, log into SAP Learning Hub with your subscribed account, and type “SAP Agent Performance Management” as the search term.
4. Video Resources on Open SAP Microlearning Platform
OpenSAP Microlearning Platform (https://microlearning.opensap.com/) is the most popular video portal for all SAP product lines. Therefore, we are constantly publishing enablement video resources around SAP Agent Performance Management, under the following portal page:
As shown above, you can
- Pick the role that best suits you
- Choose the Video Library tab to access all videos that are relevant for SAP APM
- Search for videos with the search button on the top right.
As with all other SAP product lines, OpenSAP Microlearning has the following benefits and features:
- Learning anywhere any time: enable the SAP Ecosystem to upskill from anywhere in the world, at a time that suits your schedule
- All in one place: tutorials, demonstrations, and webinar recordings
- Complimentary: all SAP customers and partners can log in with your SAP User ID or via SSO
- Easy to consume: short, focused videos cover key features
- Guided learning: dedicated channels per solution and video playlists
Online Enablement Resources
In addition to training, SAP offers several options for getting help.
We have two Learning Rooms with updated information about learning resources for SAP Agent Performance Management and other SPM products.
- The SAP Sales Performance Management Academy Learning Room contains SAP Learning Journeys with links to important trainings for SAP Agent Performance Management. Additional training materials will be added to enhance the learners’ knowledge.
- The SAP Sales Performance Management Administration Learning Room is available to SAP SuccessFactors Admin Learning Center members. In this room, you can ask SAP Sales Performance Management training related questions and interact with other learners.
As with all SAP documentation, Agent Performance Management online help can be found on the SAP Help Portal.
Of course, the SAP Community is a free resource! If you’re reading this, you already know that you can find helpful, detailed blog posts on a number of APM topics. You can also ask questions and search for questions asked by others. For both blog posts and questions and answers, the tag to search for is SAP Agent Performance Management – Professional Edition.
SAP Agent Performance Management does not currently have a certification path.
Last But Not Least
If you want to know more or get informed with the future enablement offerings about SAP Agent Performance Management, please follow this blog post by clicking the “follow” button on the left.
Thanks for reading!