SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Did You Know: You Can Create A Metric In Under 60 secs?
You’ll be happy to know our future roadmap items include the enablement of metrics packs in the WFA-on-HANA environment which we hope to start delivering in 2H of this year or earlier next. Also, just in case you missed it, we recently released the Report template for ISO 30141:2018 Human Capital Reporting standard (as always, please note Safe Harbor applies to road map items).
In honor of getting to know your SAP SuccessFactors team even better, a few fun facts about me:
- One of my maternal grandmother’s cousins, who she played with as a young child, was Pope Benedict.
- While TOTALLY out of character for me, last year I bought my dream car. My idea of a car was to get me from point A to B but now it’s about how fast and how fun. I purchased a kit car from the original owner who was an engineer who built it from the ground up to perfection. Only had 900 miles on it which I more than doubled since April last year. It’s a 1966 Shelby Cobra. Loud, fast, fun!
Next week Mark van Meurs, Senior Director, Information Services for SAP, will share about the Quick Start Guide so you can get started in under 6 weeks!
For more information to help you on your Workforce Analytics journey, checkout these resources:
- 100 Critical People Analytics Questions: How Well Do You Really Know Your Workforce? – to help you understand the depth of our metric packs and how to get started
- Activating SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics blog to help get you started.
- SuccessConnect 2021 Road Map for People Analytics: Turn HR Data Into HR Stories and Insights (at ~ 18:42 Soren reviews the Workforce Analytics road map).
- Comparison on SAC vs WFA vs Stories to help you navigate the difference between SAP SuccessFactors analytics solutions and demonstrate how they are better together.
- The new Report template for ISO 30141:2018 Human Capital Reporting standard