Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for SAP S/4HANA
Do you want to influence SAP S/4HANA solutions, so they cater to your needs in a better way?
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP S/4HANA solutions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- Circular Manufacturing
- SAP Mobile Start: Continuously improving your new Mobile Experience for the SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- Identifying Personas Mobile Needs
- Analytics for SAP Global Trade Services
- Instant Cash Reporting by Banking API
- Reconciliation between Intraday Bank Statement and Forecasted Cash Flows
- Overhead Cost Calculation and Assignment to Cost Objects and Market Segments
- Bank Statement Monitor
- PLM System Integration – Feature Pack 2
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- SAP Enterprise Product Development for discrete industry: Product Structure and Digital Thread
- Digital Vehicle Financials
- Intelligent Quote for IM&C
- Registration for Indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Warranty Management for SAP S/4HANA & Industry Cloud
- Influence the new product homepage in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Collaborative Draft in SAP Fiori Apps
- Smart Sensing for the Edge
- AI enabled Visual Inspection
- Integration of Handling Units (HUs) with Kanban
- Support the creation of SAP Fiori Apps for Inbound Delivery Management
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Analytics
- Supply Chain Resilience
- SAP Task Center – handling all tasks in an harmonized and efficient way
- Adapt SAP Fiori UIs to Certain Business Roles without Coding
- Native Mobile application for Retail Activity Optimization (RAO) in SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Routing for IM&C
- Parallel Project Lines – Test Automation
- SAP Complaint Handling (Industry Cloud)
- Regression testing with a continuous feature delivery
- API Test Automation Framework in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Test Automation Tool
- Lot-size-of-One for Component Manufacturers in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Machine Translation for Web Assistant
- 3rd Party Web Assistant for a dedicated 3rd party application
- Policy Based Procurement and Extensibility related research for Cloud Procurement
- Customer Learning Advisory Panel
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!