About to embark on your SAP S/4HANA Cloud journey?
Are you about to begin on your SAP S/4HANA Cloud journey? If so, then you and the project team should be aware of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Onboarding eLearning. This course will help you get kick-started on key SAP S/4HANA Cloud topics This course has been created by our SAP experts and was refreshed in Q4 2021.
Before you can access the link above, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Questions to ask yourself and the project team?
- Do you want to get an overview of SAP S/4HANA Cloud and learn about the user onboarding activities related to your starter system?
- Would you like to learn more about the SAP Activate Methodology, SAP Cloud ALM and the tools available (SAP Best Practices Explorer, SAP Roadmap Viewer and SAP Implementation Portal) to help you get started on your SAP S/4HANA Cloud journey?
- Are you interested in learning more about the release upgrade process including the requirements and schedule?
- Or are you intrigued to learn more about the “must know” information for implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the lessons learnt from past projects and how to find additional resources and self-enablement activities.
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then its strongly recommended to consume the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Onboarding eLearning.
Before you can access the link below, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud Onboarding||Link|
During this course, you will:
- Get an introduction into SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Learn about the key tools and onboarding activities in advance, to help get started on your SAP S/4HANA Cloud journey.
- Understand how to best leverage SAP support and become aware of all the available support channels.
- Learn where to find all resources related to SAP S/4HANA Cloud and become self-sufficient in enablement activities.
- Get familiar with the release process and understand the planned schedule, requirements, and considerations for the upcoming releases.
To conclude if you wish to learn more about the sessions then please make sure to review the learning breakdown via the above links. If you experience any issues with the learnings, please reach out to us at SAP Enterprise Support Academy. Lastly, should you wish to engage with our SAP value map expert advisors then please get in touch with us via the online collaboration platform SAP Enterprise Support value map for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.