Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for Spend Management
Spend management solutions from SAP give you the ability to make fast, intelligent decisions to help keep your business moving forward.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Spend Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Spend Management Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
Spend Management projects for registration:
- SAP Ariba Intelligent Buying
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Analytics
- Policy Based Procurement and Extensibility related research for Cloud Procurement
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Evolution of Online Booking for Ground Transport and Transfer
- Concur WalkMe Localization Assessment and Review
- Concur Expense Mobile Delegate Receipt Capture
- Data and Analytics for Concur Travel
- Concur Solutions – Onboarding Experience
- Multimodal Payments Hub for Invoice management
- Managed Pay solutions for Concur Expense
This is a new format that gets you in touch with developers from the Intelligent Spent Network group to share your insights about SAP Business Network, SAP Ariba Procurement, SAP Business Network and SAP Fieldglass. It is targeted at experienced users of the Software and a pre-questionnaire needs to be filled in.
- SAP Product Engineering Customer Listening Session (1 hour) for SAP Ariba Procurement
- SAP Product Engineering Customer Listening Session (1 hour) for SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Product Engineering Customer Listening Session (1 hour) for SAP Business Network
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!