Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for SAP Business Technology Platform
Why is it that you are hearing a lot about SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) these days?
SAP BTP is the platform for Intelligent Enterprise that underpins SAP’s product strategy. The aim is to make it the platform for SAP and its ecosystem with key aspects that will help the Customers achieve agility, business value, innovation with integration, data-to-value, and extensibility. While the competitors are focusing on individual aspects, we are offering end-to-end views and capabilities.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
SAP Business Technology Platform projects for registration:
- Customer Learning Advisory Panel
- SAP Alert Notification service for SAP BTP – Catalogue Extensions
- SAP Automation Pilot: Planned Kubernetes Integration
- AI enabled Visual Inspection
- Circular Manufacturing
- Investigation into a Digital Dressing Room
- SAP Ariba Intelligent Buying
- Supply Chain Resilience
- INVENT – Composable Enterprise
- Blockchain, Workflow and BPI for Intelligent Cross-Company Processes Automation
- Equipment sensor data anomaly detection & extensibility
- Asset maintenance – embedded business intelligence / analytics
- Digital Vehicle Financials
- Intelligent Quote for IM&C
- Intelligent Routing for IM&C
- Analytics for SAP Global Trade Services
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!