Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for Discrete Industries
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Discrete Industries Solutions. Discrete industries are those which manufacture finished products that are distinct items capable of being easily counted, touched, or seen. Under Discrete Industries we have – Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, High Tech, Industrial Machinery and Components.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
Discrete Industries projects for registration:
- Circular Manufacturing
- SAP Ariba Intelligent Buying
- Analytics for SAP Global Trade Services
- Overhead Cost Calculation and Assignment to Cost Objects and Market Segments
- PLM System Integration – Feature Pack 2
- SAP Enterprise Product Development for discrete industry: Product Structure and Digital Thread
- Digital Vehicle Financials
- Intelligent Quote for IM&C
- Intelligent Routing for IM&C
- Registration for Indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Warranty Management for SAP S/4HANA & Industry Cloud
- SAP Complaint Handling (Industry Cloud)
- Lot-size-of-One for Component Manufacturers in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Smart Sensing for the Edge
- AI enabled Visual Inspection
- Integration of Handling Units (HUs) with Kanban
- Support the creation of SAP Fiori Apps for Inbound Delivery Management
- Machine Translation for Web Assistant
- 3rd Party Web Assistant for a dedicated 3rd party application
- B2B Account Profiling with Scores
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Customer Learning Advisory Panel
- INVENT – Composable Enterprise
- Blockchain, Workflow and BPI for Intelligent Cross-Company Processes Automation
- SAP Business Ecology Management
- Multimodal Payments Hub for Invoice managmenet
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- Investigation into a Digital Dressing Room
- Equipment sensor data anomaly detection & extensibility
- Asset maintenance – embedded business intelligence / analytics
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!