Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for Consumer Industries
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
Consumer Industries projects for registration:
- Native Mobile application for Retail Activity Optimization (RAO) in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Ariba Intelligent Buying
- Analytics for SAP Global Trade Services
- Overhead Cost Calculation and Assignment to Cost Objects and Market Segments
- PLM System Integration – Feature Pack 2
- Registration for Indirect Taxation Abroad (RITA) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- AI enabled Visual Inspection
- Support the creation of SAP Fiori Apps for Inbound Delivery Management
- Machine Translation for Web Assistant
- 3rd Party Web Assistant for a dedicated 3rd party application
- B2B Account Profiling with Scores
- Supply Chain Resilience
- INVENT – Composable Enterprise
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- Intelligent Quote for IM&C
- Investigation into a Digital Dressing Room
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Customer Engagement Initiative Team