Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-1 for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics. It helps companies adopt new business models, manage business change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and use the predictive power of AI. Benefit from tight, native integration between processes, industry depth, and a consistent in-memory data model.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 11, 2022.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- SAP Mobile Start: Continuously improving your new Mobile Experience for the SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- Identifying Personas Mobile Needs
- Native Mobile application for Retail Activity Optimization (RAO) in SAP S/4HANA
- Instant Cash Reporting by Banking API
- Reconciliation between Intraday Bank Statement and Forecasted Cash Flows
- Overhead Cost Calculation and Assignment to Cost Objects and Market Segments
- Bank Statement Monitor
- SAP Outcome-Based Business Insights
- SAP Enterprise Product Development for discrete industry: Product Structure and Digital Thread
- Digital Vehicle Financials
- Intelligent Quote for IM&C
- Intelligent Routing for IM&C
- Warranty Management for SAP S/4HANA & Industry Cloud
- Parallel Project Lines – Test Automation
- SAP Complaint Handling (Industry Cloud)
- Regression testing with a continuous feature delivery
- API Test Automation Framework in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Test Automation Tool
- Influence the new product homepage in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Collaborative Draft in SAP Fiori Apps
- Lot-size-of-One for Component Manufacturers in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- AI enabled Visual Inspection
- Integration of Handling Units (HUs) with Kanban
- Support the creation of SAP Fiori Apps for Inbound Delivery Management
- Machine Translation for Web Assistant
- 3rd Party Web Assistant for a dedicated 3rd party application
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Analytics
- Policy Based Procurement and Extensibility related research for Cloud Procurement
- Supply Chain Resilience
- SAP Task Center – handling all tasks in an harmonized and efficient way
- Adapt SAP Fiori UIs to Certain Business Roles without Coding
- Customer Learning Advisory Panel
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!