SAP Partner SuccessFactors Implementation – The Right Tools
In order to ensure a successful SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite implementation, SAP provides several tools and tips to make the implementation more efficient. Within this blog you will find not only tools and tips available , but also the right moment to use them:
- If you experience a configuration problem, or simply don’t know how to approach a complex problem, post it on the Partner Delivery Group or look through the list of Implementation Design Principles.
- If your issue is a product gap, not a product bug, your customer should raise an enhancement request on the Influence and Adopt Portal
- If you believe the issue is a product bug / error, log the error via the Support Portal and if necessary follow up via the Customer Interaction Centre
- If you need demo support, review the available options in the Demo Support section of the SAP PartnerEdge – SAP SuccessFactors HXM Learning Room or check out the HXM Cloud Ops Portal [Consultant Only]
- For online access to available training and exams refer to the Learning Hub
- If your customer has questions around cloud performance, security, privacy, compliance and agreements, please refer to the SAP Trust Center
- Get a complete overview of the new and changed features and functions at SAP SuccessFactors using the SAP What’s New Viewer Tool.
- Consider the use of SAP Road Maps tool to have visibility of the future product portfolio and the Intelligent Enterprise.
- Customers and partners can search and raise their doubts in our Q&A community page.
- Learn more about the SAP SuccessFactors HXM in our Community.
- For all other topics, visit the Partner Portal
- SAP for Me is your digital companion to easily interact with SAP and get immediate guidance to the best solution for you.
Before raising a ticket with SAP, please, ensure to review the following resources:
- Check the SF Partner Delivery Group for all possible resolutions.
- Search the SAP Help Portal containing product information, installation and upgrade guides.
- Perform an SAP Knowledge Base & SAP Notes (now available in several languages) search on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad, using the Expert Search, to find possible solutions.
- Cloud availability Center offers a personalized dashboard focussing on relevant information about your cloud product availability and maintenance
- Guided Answers helps you troubleshoot and find solutions to your technical problem using a step-by-step guide.
- Support by Product pages stay up to date with the latest features content for a selection of SAP products.
In case you need to create a ticket consider the following items ( What is Support – What is Consulting):
- Consider the use of Service Partner User Management application (SPU)
- 1 problem per Incident
- Document client analysis and SAP Note search
- Remote connection details
- A relevant short text (error-related information)
- Detailed steps to reproduce the problem in your system
- Appropriate priority, solution or component
- Business impact of problem within operations
- Partner Contact Information
- Need support with your Ticket? Please reach out Customer Interaction Center
Dear consultant, please refer to the information below to increase your knowledge:
- Find all Academy product training In the SAP SuccessFactors Learning Journey.
- To schedule and take your certification, visit the SAP Certification Hub.
- After successfully passing the exam, you will receive your SAP Global Certification digital badge. Manage your digital badge via Credly.
- After obtaining your Associate certification, you must maintain your certification by reviewing and completing the delta assessment after each semi-annual release. For information about the Stay Current delta program, refer to the SAP SuccessFactors Delta Schedule.
Tools to ensure the success of your project:
- SAP SuccessFactors Check Tool
- SAP Continuous Quality Check
- SAP Readiness Check
- SAP Tools & Services for Partners
With this blog we expect to give you visibility of all SAP SuccessFactors resources available to make your implementation a success!