How to Get Started with SAP S/4HANA Finance
If finance is core to your business’s success, isn’t it important to get it right from the start?
Finance organizations need to embrace the digital age to keep up with new and evolving business models and provide decision makers with instant insight. With SAP S/4HANA Finance, you can create a common view of all financial and operational data, provide flexible, easily consumable reporting, automate processes and instantly evaluate the financial implications of business options with real-time analytics, prediction, and simulation, all with a beautiful user experience.
Get the key “must-know” facts and find out about the next steps in our new interactive Live Must-Know webcast for finance.
A one-time registration for SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support [accessible here] is necessary to register for these events.
During this session you will:
- Learn about SAP S/4HANA Finance architecture and the Universal Journal
- Understand the SAP S/4HANA Finance Master Data Concept
- Explore SAP S/4HANA Controlling, Profitability Analysis and Material ledger
- Get acquainted with SAP S/4HANA Asset Accounting
- Become familiar with SAP S/4HANA strategy in terms of consolidation (SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting)
- Understand SAP S/4HANA strategy in terms of Finance planning (SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Investigate SAP S/4HANA Cash Management and Treasury
To conclude, if you wish to learn more about the session then please make sure to review the learning breakdown via the above link. If you are interested in learning more about the Live Must-Know interactive webcast please make sure to read our blog. If you experience any issues with registration, please reach out to us at SAP Enterprise Support Academy.