SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Did You Know: You Can Connect SAP Analytics Cloud to WFA?
Last week I shared the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Did You Know: WFA is Not Going Away blog which highlighted our nomenclature around SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics and discussed the launch this this month’s 2 min “Did you know” video weekly series on SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics. Our first video was from David Ludlow, Head of Solution Management at SAP SuccessFactors, Did you know that SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics is not going away?
We are committed to the future of Workforce Analytics. As a matter of fact, our future roadmap includes improvements of connection points between SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and SAP Analytics Cloud, visualization of SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics models in SAP Analytics Cloud, and aggregate SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics with other data in SAP Analytics Cloud (note, as always, Safe Harbor applies to road map items).
Before you watch the video, here are some fun facts about Soren to help you get to know him a little better:
- Soren is a former keyboardist in a soul-band. While he is no longer a member, you can still find the band, Sort of Soul which has a Facebook page.
- One summer in his teenage years he and a friend “got bored” and decided to bicycle from Aarhus to Berlin – about 800 km (which is almost 500 miles). I promise, I have never been this bored! They set aside 3 weeks for the trip, but to their surprise it only took one week to get there. So, after few days in Berlin they decided to continue… to Poland and then up through Sweden before returning home in Aarhus! His wish now it that he had the time and was fit enough now to do something like this again!
Next week I will share about how to create a metric in under 60 seconds. Until then, for more information to help you on your SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics journey, checkout these resources:
- 100 Critical People Analytics Questions: How Well Do You Really Know Your Workforce? – to help you understand the depth of our metric packs and how to get started
- Activating SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics blog to help get you started.
- SuccessConnect 2021 Road Map for People Analytics: Turn HR Data Into HR Stories and Insights (at ~ 18:42 Soren reviews the Workforce Analytics road map).
- Comparison on SAC vs WFA vs Stories to help you navigate the difference between SAP SuccessFactors analytics solutions and demonstrate how they are better together.