Meet the Authors of Data and Analytics books… and get inspired!
Behind every book 📚 there is an inspirational story! You might have seen it already reading the author’s survival guide by Denys van Kempen.
During Devtoberfest we gave you a chance to meet even more authors of bestselling books on the topics of SAP Data and Analytics! Now you can watch recordings of those lively discussions:
During two live Meet-the-Authors panels authors described the writing and publishing process, their own approaches to learning, and ways to stay current with the constantly evolving tech world:
- Dharma Teja Atluri, co-author of “SAP Data Intelligence: The Comprehensive Guide“
- Heather Hill, co-author of “SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: The Comprehensive Guide“
- Konrad Zaleski, author of “Data Modeling with SAP BW/4HANA 2.0: Implementing Agile Data Models Using Modern Modeling Concepts“
- Melanie Holzapfel, co-author of “Designing Dashboards with SAP Analytics Cloud“
- Stefan Hartmann, co-author of “Practical Guide to SAP HANA and Big Data Analytics“
- Thorsten Lüdtke, co-author of “SAP BW/4HANA 2.0: The Comprehensive Guide“
Feel free to post your questions in the comment’s section below (and to tag the author, if you direct your question to a specific person).
We hope you enjoyed Devtoberfest and will join us next time too,
-Vitaliy (aka @Sygyzmundovych)
Thanks for the reference Witalij Rudnicki. May it inspire new authors to stand up. Na Zdrowie