Training and Enablement Offerings for SAP Service Cloud
On behalf of the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE Team, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the latest trainings and knowledge enablement offerings on SAP Service Cloud.
The SAP Sales Cloud team has been hard at work putting together training options to meet your needs, whether they be self-paced or instructor led. As of January 2022 we offer:
- Instructor Led Trainings (ILT)
- E-Learning courses on SAP Learning Hub
- Video Resources on Open SAP Microlearning Platform
Let’s look at each of these!
1. Instructor Led Trainings (ILT)
When you attend Instructor Led Training an SAP authorized instructor conducts a training for a group of learners, with a live environment for hands-on exercises, real-time interaction for questions, feedback and discussions.
Instructor Led Training can be done one of three ways:
- In-person: as classic classroom style with experienced instructors guided trainings.
- Virtual Live Classroom, or VLC, is conducted via secured video communication software (Zoom) with the same instructors, training content, duration and training systems, without travels or physical contact, allowing learners to attend training directly from your office or home.
- Hybrid: a classroom training for the learners who want to attend the training in-person, while the training is also broadcasted to students who are attending remotely.
Instructor Led Training can be done as:
- Public sessions with a predefined schedule for learners from all over the region. The training schedules can be found directly in the individual training page of SAP Training Shop. If you follow this link, be sure to pick your country to see the correct schedule.
- Private training sessions for your organization or team. Request private training by scrolling to the bottom of the training page and find the section of “Can’t find a suitable date?”
- Request a training date: if you have 1-2 learners to book for a training
- 3 to RUN training: if you have 3 or more learners and would like to organise a private training session, provide the necessary information in the request form and you will be contacted for further details.
SAP Service Cloud has one Instructor Led Training session:
- C4H510: SAP Service Cloud: Link
2. E-Learning courses on SAP Learning Hub
Compared to instructor led training, E-learning courses enable learners to learn anywhere and anytime you need. Therefore, they are especially suitable for those who either can’t have dedicated time for scheduled instructor led trainings, or prefer to learn on their own.
- Guided interactive videos: these typically consist of a list of modules presented as guided videos with a self assessment quiz at the end, or video(s) of a recorded session about a certain topic.
- Training handbooks: downloadable PDFs of training material for theory and practices/exercises/exam preparation.
To access to the E-Learning course material, log into SAP Learning Hub with your subscribed account, and type “SAP Service (Cloud)” as the search term. The returned result can look as follows:
4. Video Resources on Open SAP Microlearning Platform
Open SAP Microlearning Platform (https://microlearning.opensap.com/) is the most popular video portal for all SAP product lines. Therefore, we are constantly publishing enablement video resources around SAP Service Cloud, under the following portal page:
As shown above, you can
- Pick the role that best suits you
- Choose the Video Library tab to access all videos that are relevant for SAP Service Cloud
- Search for videos with a term of your interest with the search button on the top right.
As with all other SAP product lines, the SAP Service Cloud video resources has the following benefits and features:
- Learning anywhere any time: enable the SAP Ecosystem to upskill from anywhere in the world, at a time that suits your schedule
- All in one place: tutorials, demonstrations, and webinar recordings
- Complimentary: all SAP customers and partners can log in with your SAP User ID or via SSO
- Easy to consume: short, focused videos cover key features
- Guided learning: dedicated channels per solution and video playlists
Here are some video playlists and tagged videos which might be of interest for most learners:
An Important Question: How To Find Right Content To Learn?
You may have noticed we have a lot of content prepared, and it is not always easy to figure out where to start.
That’s why we have Learning Journeys! A Learning Journey is a path designed to help you learn a new product, or build your skills on a product you already know, from introduction to certification.
You just need to type “SAP Service Cloud” and hit the search button. The Service Cloud Learning Journey should be the first one in the result list.
Please note: all the learning journeys are publicly accessible, i.e. it’s not required to have an SAP account to access to them. However, some content does require a paid subscription to access.
If you have further questions/problems regarding how to find suitable content to learn, our education administration team is very happy to help you out directly: email@example.com
Last But Not Least
If you want to know more or get informed with the future enablement offerings about SAP Service Cloud, please follow this blog post by clicking the “follow” button on the left.
Thanks for reading and see you in SAP Service Cloud training!