SAP IPS – How to Subscribe Jobs Notifications
In this article, I will share a way how to subscribe your Identity Provisioning Service(IPS) User Sync Job Notifications which will determine job status through mail notifications.
This can be used to set up daily jobs and have notifications sent when the scheduled run with failure or success.
In this way, Adminstrator can easily look at a email without logging in to IPS Portal and fix the errors incase of any job is failed through notification sent.
- From the Identity Provisioning UI home page, choose the Source Systems tile.
- Select the system you need to watch and choose Jobs.
- From the bottom right corner, choose Subscribe.
- To subscribe yourself, choose Subscribe me.
- To subscribe another user or a group (distribution list), choose Subscribe others.
Fill in the required fields and choose + Add
- You can now run or schedule a provisioning job.
- If you no longer need to be subscribed to a source system, choose .
Sample Email Notification
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.