SAP Cloud ALM Delivers Proven Value for SAP SuccessFactors
Realizing the full value of your SAP SuccessFactors investment requires a focus on application lifecycle management (ALM). SAP Cloud ALM is our application lifecycle management offering for cloud-centric customers.
SAP Cloud ALM for SAP SuccessFactors:
- Delivers a self-guided and content-driven implementation workspace based on SAP Activate
- Supplies operational monitoring for business processes and integrations to minimize disruptions
- Is included with SAP SuccessFactors subscriptions via SAP Enterprise Support, cloud editions
SAP Cloud ALM leverages 12 SAP SuccessFactors solution scenarios with 29 solution processes from the SAP SuccessFactors Process Library to support efficient fit-to-standard workshops by:
- Defining the business process scope according to project milestones, managing requirements, and tracking project progress
- Optimizing design decisions and harmonizing processes for new implementations or enhancements
- Managing automated and manually created implementation tasks adapted to the customer scope
For example, within SAP Cloud ALM you could select the “SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management” value chain diagram which gives a solution-agnostic overview of which business activities are included. The value chain allows you to select a specific scenario implementation that fulfils the required business needs.
Here, you see the drill-down to a solution process flow diagram “Create Job Requisition” which displays process execution information. When running a fit-to-standard workshop in SAP Cloud ALM, you can create requirements directly from the diagram elements so that the business process context is automatically captured. The requirement can then be used as the basis of a user story or a project task.
To further speed up your SAP SuccessFactors adoption, SAP Cloud ALM also comes preloaded with templates from the SAP Activate for SAP SuccessFactors roadmap which deliver detailed tasks already assigned to project team roles. Tasks are organized by project phase and deliverables to help you understand the order in which they should be conducted, and SAP Cloud ALM’s task management tracks their execution status.
SAP Cloud ALM manages your SAP SuccessFactors solution end-to-end, enabling operational excellence and ensuring business continuity through monitoring and alerting. For SAP SuccessFactors customers, SAP Cloud ALM:
- Is the central entry point for SAP SuccessFactors operations activities for both IT and LOBs
- Detects exceptions in the Integration Center, scheduled jobs, and middleware
- Monitors data replication messages, such as Workforce, Cost Center and Company Code
The example below shows how SAP Cloud ALM improves business process transparency, quality, and performance with predefined Business Process Monitoring metrics for Recruit-to-Retire, such as Recruit New Hires -> Job Requisitions Created. This monitoring metric helps you keep track of the number of open requisitions waiting to be filled within your company, or a specific department.
Start using SAP Cloud ALM for SuccessFactors today! Use the links below to learn more and request your SAP Cloud ALM tenant in minutes:
As thought leaders for SAP Cloud ALM, we’re here to help! Feel free to include your comments below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or requests for advice.
Thank you for visiting this blog post and for your partnership in making your experience and business outcome a world-class success!