Concento RDG – Simplifying the Interface Configuration with RDG
Concento Rapid Data Governance (RDG) is an add-on tool that is based on the SAP ui5 Cloud application. SAP Cloud platform technology is leveraged to design RDG which makes it possible to do the customizing and enhancements using the Standard APIs.
RDG is designed to reduce and automate the number of technical configuration steps required for the MDG implementation. The FIORI-based UI is very easy to navigate and makes it attractive to business users.
This blog is a part of a series that covers different key capabilities provided by Concento RDG.
Replication from MDG to the downstream systems can be a very exhaustive and technical task. in MDG, the traditional DRF set up steps are as below:
- Create a new Replication Model
- Assign Outbound Implementation
- Assign Target Systems for Replication Model & Outbound Implementation
- Verify the Outbound Parameter in the Outbound Implementation
- Assign Outbound Parameter to
- Replication Model and Outbound Implementation
- Activate the Replication Model
Step 2: After selecting the Business System to ensure the mapping is editable by selecting Edit Mapping:
Users will now be able to create a new extension, copy from an existing or add a successor to an existing extension by selecting add segment and will be able to edit any existing extensions with edit segment.
- Click on add segment
- Give Segment’s name and reference table
- Add the fields to the segment and click on save
To edit a segment, highlight the segment that you wish to edit. Once in edit mode then update the details and save the segment.
Testing of custom Segment Outbound IDOC
Concento RDG is a SAP BTP certified solution and is available on SAP App Store. To know more details about the product, check the blog Partner Add-on Solutions.
Please also check out other features of Concento RDG from blogs: