SAP Intelligent RPA Success Stories – How Can a Team of Robots Increase Accuracy and Free Finance Teams to Focus on Growing the Business
Automating and improving financial processes, including unifying disparate data from 24 dealers
As the exclusive retailer of Mercedes-Benz luxury vehicles in Hong Kong and Macau, and with operations expanding into Southern and Western China, Zung Fu Motors (China) Limited needs smooth, efficient internal processes. But Zung Fu’s finance team was burdened with thousands of manual and redundant activities and had to switch often between different financial systems, reducing productivity and increasing the risk of errors. In addition, downloading and consolidating data from multiple dealers, each with a different system, was time-consuming. Zung Fu needed an intelligent solution that would let finance staff concentrate on enabling first-class facilities and services for customers.
With SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation and SAP MaxAttention, customer increased the finance team’s efficiency.
- 124 estimated days of labor saved, freeing the finance team to focus on value-added activities
- Less than 5 minutes to download and file exchange rates, down from 30 minutes
Some of the highlights of the solution which delivered value-driven results:
- Time savings and improved accuracy using seven robots to automate financial processes and activities
- Automated creation of purchase invoices for new cars, freeing financial staff from this administrative chore and reducing the time needed for invoice creation across all branches to two hours a day
- Further efficiencies through automated exporting of compliance reports, e-mailing of financial reports and dashboards to managers, monthly closing for all branches, exporting of after-sales and accounts receivable reports and consolidation of this data for the group report, and exporting, allocation, and consolidation of 12 types of reports from 24 dealers
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA