Celebrate the New Year with Our New Snow Hunt Mission
Happy New Year! If you’re like me, 2022 has started with some very cold weather and the occasional fresh snowfall. But despite the frigid temperatures, the beginning of a new year is a cause for celebration – a time to celebrate new opportunities, new resolutions, and for many, an entirely new beginning. That’s why it’s also the perfect time to launch a NEW winter-themed mission: Snow Hunt!
Here’s a preview of the badge design to get you excited:
For this fun mission, we wanted to celebrate a unique set of our partners that have said “out with the old way of doing things, in with the new.” The founders of these partner companies have broken boundaries to create innovative solutions you can now find on SAP Store. In fact, we have previously highlighted some of their work – they are our female-founded partners!
In this Snow Hunt, we hid winter-related items across the pages of ten partner solutions on SAP Store from female-founded companies. But how will you know which products to look for? Luckily, you will have some help – @SAPStore will be giving out hints on Twitter starting on the 31st and you will have two weeks to find all the hidden items.
How do I claim my Snow Hunter badge?
To secure your Snow Hunter badge, you must:
- Follow me by clicking on this link to my profile: Amanda Mountain and then clicking the Follow button
- Comment on this blog post to say that you have found all the items and would like me to follow you back – that way we’re able to direct message (DM)
- When I follow you back, send me a DM with your list of the ten pages from SAP Store where you located the items
The deadline for submitting your list to me via SAP Community DM is Monday, February 14th. Within a few days after this deadline, all those who have messaged me the correct list will be awarded their Snow Hunter badge.
To get you started with your mission, here are some clues that will help you find winter-related items once they become visible on Monday, January 31st:
- The snow boot is hiding with the solution that continuously improves fleet efficiency to enable the perfect delivery experience.
- You will find the skier with the SAP partner app that anticipates and tracks global cultural shifts by aggregating, analyzing, and producing actionable reports on human-generated data.
- Find the solution that provides fast, precise, and actionable retail intelligence anywhere and the snowflake is yours!
Tip: If you receive a message that a product is not available in your country as you search through the product pages, navigate to the top right of the page and try changing your country/region to Germany or United States.
Remember, follow @SAPStore on Twitter for even more hints, starting Monday January 31st.
And make sure you are following the tags associated with this post to get notified about the latest and greatest content on those topics!