Unable to retrieve OBServerDLL.dll from server; table SINF is missing – SAP Business One 10.0 FP 2102
If You face above error message while connecting your add-on to SAP Business one check the following Solutions.
- Check ‘Platform Target’ in build via Project Properties it should Match with SAP B1 bit Version. – Your Visual Studio Platform Target Setting Must match with SAP Business One Bit Version
- Clear %Temp% Folder especially SM_OBS_DLL Folder.
- Make Sure you are using right DI API Version
- Add dbOwner security role in Database. unlike 2005, higher SQL version any local admins on the server do not automatically get sysadmin privileges in SQL Server.
- Run SAP B1 as an Administrator