3rd Executive Value Network (EVN) for Water and Waste Water: Antwerp, October 20 – 21
The Executive Value Network (EVN) is an international knowledge sharing oriented forum for those interested in digital transformation use cases of Water and Waste Water companies where attendees explore how to move away from the inefficient traditional processes while embracing new relevant technologies and get valuable insights from peers.
Event highlighted some success stories of digital transformation and recent innovations in water technology which provided lots of new information and interesting conversations and, above all, it will facilitated catching up with business colleagues.
- Digital Transformation at PIDPA: Greenfield implementation of SAP S/4HANA and SAP C/4HANA by Stefan Meys, CIO PIDPA
- Smart Water Platform: Smart Metering, including alert capturing; real time water quality management and predictive scenarios by Inge Opreel, CIO Farys
- Smart Water Platform deep dive: architecture, roadmap and detailed view of components and functionalities Kevin de Wilde, Capgemini
- Vivaqua digital transformation by Sabine Arens, Vivaqua
- SAP Cloud for Energy: demo overview, product roadmap and co-innovation experience bu Holger Schweinfurth, SAP
- Customer Experience implementation case study: CREAT by FARYS and Capgemini
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management. Product update and Roadmap by Brian Williams, SAP
- Innovation and Research in Technologies for Water by Bert De Winter, Innovation Director de Watergroep
- Vision of SAP CX Portfolio by Roel Rutten, Capgemini
- Turning brackish water into high quality drinking water, a unicum in Europe by Wim Jacobs, Innovation Director, Farys
- Synductis: Unique cross-utility collaboration in the public domain by Danny Nauwelaerts, Manager, Synductis
The Executive Networking Dinner heled attendees to join an executive community that extends beyond the conference, gaining knowledge from peers and other companies, partners and vendors.
Looking forward to see you by next EVN!