Blog It Forward – Cirlei Guedes
I have joined the challenge and I am writing this blog according to Blog It Forward – The Sequel
My name is Cirlei Guedes, and I would like to share with you some of my experiences.
I started working as an SAP Consultant in 1997, today I can tell you that I was right. I like it, and I am a happy person because I work in the company of my dreams.
In all these years I have met many people, and I became friends with many.
In 1998 I found my soulmate.
We live happily in Spain, where there are many magical and beautiful places that make us feel good.
I am a proud mother, my daughter has had cancer and she has fought against cancer and while she has managed to finish her veterinary career, she is a champion. She is my life.
Answering some questions:
- · If I was 20 again, what would I study? I would study the same because I love what I do!
2. Describe in one short sentence: “what need does your SAP solution meet” ?
For me, user satisfaction is very important, I think the solution should be as automated as possible and easy to use.
3. Which 5 things do you absolutely want to achieve in life?
I think I have already achieved many of my dreams, I have yet to meet my grandchildren, and I would like to visit Norway to see the Northern Lights.
4. What is the best lesson your parents taught you?
My father always told me that one should be honest and not wish evil for anyone.
5. Share an interesting/funny story related to your product
I am Financial, and it is always exciting the “SAP GoingLive”
6. Recommend resources of information that helped you in your work
I recommend Learning HUB and OpenSAP
7. What do you imagine or predict is the future of your topic?
Things are not going well for our planet, I would like to preach that the future is renewable energy
A place to live:
Do you know any famous:
How should a kiss be?
I really enjoy meeting people in the community and am constantly amazed at the depth of insight and talent in the SAPCommunity.
You can answer any of the prior #Blogitforward questions – I appreciate knowing anything about you that you feel is worth sharing!