SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit a new sales transaction validation industry cloud solution
Today, retailers have to quickly respond to changes in shopper demand. Further they are challenged with gaining robust sales and inventory information at the store level to have confidence in sales data and accurate reporting.
Therefore we developed the SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit. It helps retail businesses to increase the satisfaction of their customers by providing real-time insights to the store product availability and ensuring the completeness accuracy of sales transactions.
What challenges do retailers have to face?
In addition to the challenges mentioned above, we were able to identify several other significant challenges for the retail industry. Retailers are confronted with transparency in sales and inventory at the store which is crucial for superior customer experience and efficient store management processes. Beyond that they are challenged by
- Erroneous sales transactions updating the backend
- Inefficient in the error solving process
- Very limited storage for sales transactions with on demand access
What are the key features of SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit?
The SAP solution provides various features that the customer can be delighted with. They get better insights into their product availability and can ensure that inventory levels are aligned to customer demand. SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit contains
- Automated correction process based on historical error modelling
- Central repository of validated transactional data
- Intelligent recommendations based on historical patterns
- Collaborative error resolution workflows
- Support for near real-time visibility on store stock movements
- Embedded dashboards and analytics
How does the solution look like?
We are using the latest SAP Fiori designs to ensure consistent user experience across all SAP solutions. SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit is designed to be intuitive as well as clean and provides a superior user experience.
What are the benefits?
We put the customer first, so it’s important to us that our solution creates significant value for the customer. SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit helps improve customer satisfaction by delivering the data foundation that ensures automated customer-specific merchandise offerings. Other benefits include:
- Reduced errors and regulatory inconsistencies by providing error solving recommendations based to historical patterns
- Optimized labor productivity through automation and guided exception handling
- Increased inventory accuracy with visibility into product sales in each channel in real-time
- Improved data protection and privacy compliant sales audit processes
All in all SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit allows to transform raw sales transactions into valuable validated data by offering an automated self-correction process using machine learning that is seamlessly integrated into the SAP back end.
For more details please you can visit our Help Portal for SAP Omnichannel Sales Transfer and Audit.