SAP IBP Blog 2 – SAP Digital Supply Chain Chatbot and SAP IBP Help Portal
At SAP we want our customers to be able to get the help they need, right when they need it. To ensure that this happens, we would like to introduce to you the chatbot for SAP Digital Supply Chain and the SAP Help Portal for SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (SAP IBP). These resources will help you build a network of support in an efficient manner to bolster your forces.
Chatbot SAP Digital Supply Chain
The new SAP Digital Supply Chain chatbot is here to answer all of the questions you may have, to help you be more successful with the adoption and consumption of your SAP IBP solution. On the lower right corner you can find the blue “Chat with Us” box. Just click on it to begin asking your short and specific question (e.g., SOC1 report) to receive an expert response. Gain more knowledge by exploring the quick links found at the bottom of the home page, such as SAP’s:
- Intelligent Enterprise
- Gain significant value to your business by using both the integration of technology and business processes to help your company become an intelligent enterprise. Discover how to be more resilient, profitable, and sustainable at this link.
- Small and Midsize Enterprises
- Get tips on how 2,000 other small/midsize companies achieved their business goals. From managing cash flow, operations, employee engagement, supply chain and remote work, learn how SAP enables customer enterprises to keep moving forward.
- Trust Center
- Learn how your business will remain secure with our security and data protection measures, compliance checks, and availability of our cloud services worldwide. Your security is our priority after all.
- Keep up with shifts in technology, trends, customer demands, employee expectations, etc. to reshape your business processes. Use this resource to research main fundamentals, explore articles, and discover the latest thinking on tech innovations for business executives.
Help Portal for SAP IBP
Alongside the chatbot, customers also have access to the SAP IBP help portal. This portal is a cloud-based solution that consolidates information from forecasting and demand, response and supply, S&OP, demand-driven replenishment, and inventory planning to help give you the answers you seek. The SAP IBP help portal is advantageous in other ways as it provides you with alerts, what-if simulations, supply chain analytics, and other practical assets so you can improve your agility to stay ahead of your competition.
Included in the help portal for SAP IBP are as follows:
- Resources – Gain a general overview of SAP IBP. Explore how customers influence our solutions based on ideas and suggestions. Use the roadmap explorer to discover delivered and planned innovations. Collaborate with other users within the SAP community, get involved and more.
- Troubleshooting and Configuration – Find information regarding your SAP IBP solution in terms of configuring your data model or sizing the SAP HANA memory. Access SAP notes and Knowledge Base Articles by entering SCM-IBP to enhance this process.
- Integration/Use Application Support – Practice learning about different types of data within SAP IBP, by overviewing integration scenarios and technologies. Explore descriptions of data integration tasks specific to your SAP solution. Gain knowledge about how to uses SAP’s solution manager to assist in monitoring and scheduling application jobs for Supply Chain. Learn how to work with the various apps of SAP IBP, and licenses/features.
These are just some of the resources you don’t want to pass up! So, take advantage of them to learn more about how you can successfully implement and integrate the apps of SAP IBP for your Supply Chain.
For more information on your SAP IBP solution, please visit the community page. Here you will be able to leverage many powerful resources to stay ahead and ensure business continuity.
If you have remaining questions and need further guidance, navigate to SAP’s Ask a Question site to receive answers from SAP IBP experts.