Thanks for Attending | SAP HANA Summit 2021
Yes, we are still in a global pandemic and yes, the SAP HANA Summit was held virtually the second year in row. But we all know… when life gives you lemons 😉
We made the best out of the situation, welcoming participants from all over the world. We were able to offer eight sessions spread over two days and three session formats: Customer Experience, feedback, and Q&A sessions.
- Customer Experience Sessions: During these sessions registrants learned from SAP IT, from Geberit, and from Stadtwerke München how they are using SAP HANA Cloud
- Feedback Sessions: This format helped the SAP HANA product management and development team to learn more about the perception of our customers in regard to the Business Application Studio and calculation views as well as (cloud) security.
- Q&A Sessions: In the last session format product management experts and developers answered all kinds of open questions on SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud
Six of the sessions (Customer Experience and Q&A) have also been recorded and can be watched on demand on our Post-Event website. There you can also find the shown slide decks.
- Day 1 Session 1: The balance between Corporate Security & Compliance requirements and Operational Feasibility & Effectiveness by SAP IT
- Day 1 Session 3: Development in SAP HANA Cloud by Geberit
- Day 2 Session 1: Stadtwerke München | SAP XSA & Datawarehousing
- Day 2 Session 2: Q&A Session Multi-Model, Analytics, Modeling & Development.
- Day 2 Session 3: Migration by SAP HANA Product Management
- Day 2 Session 4: Q&A Session Administration, Monitoring & Security
We are looking back to two great days filled with great insights, engaging discussions, and interesting deep dives.
It was great to virtually see a lot of well-known faces but also a lot of first-time Summit attendees.
We hope you had such a great time as we had, and we are really looking forward to welcoming you to the next SAP HANA Summit next year!
Susen on behalf of the SAP HANA Product Management