How to discover your Business Partners in the Peppol Network
If you are using the SAP Peppol Exchange Service and you would like to discover how many of your business partners are already registered to the Peppol Network so that you could easily exchange electronic documents with them, then you are in the right place.
SAP has delivered the report List Business Partners for Peppol Exchange of Electronic Documents to support you with your discovery and to realize the full potential of the SAP Peppol Exchange Service.
The report provides a list of your business partners that are Peppol participants. The list includes not only business partners that already receive electronic documents from you, but also business partners that are not yet enabled in your system due to missing customizing details. With the report you can easily enable those business partners to receive electronic documents. No more need to writing emails to your business partners asking them whether they’re registered, for their Peppol ID or where to send the invoice!
How does it work?
- The report scans the business partner master data in your SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA and takes the tax or non-tax identifier (VAT, Leitweg-ID, KVK, etc.).
- It then matches the identifiers in the Peppol Network to see if they are registered.
- As a result, a list will be displayed in your system with a status showing whether a business partner is enabled to receive electronic documents or not.
- You now have the opportunity to enable business partners with one click.
How do you implement the report?
The report is available once you implement the following SAP Notes:
- 3087451 – eDocument EU: Prerequisite for SAP Note 3077142
- 3077142 – eDocument EU: Business Partner Scan Report for Peppol
- 3112120 – eDocument EU: Business Partner Scan Report for Peppol – Additional Functions
Give us your feedback
Please share your feedback and thoughts in a comment. If you have questions about SAP Document and Reporting Compliance, you can post your question here.