A Holiday Message from the SAP Utilities Team
Dear Utilities Community,
Since the year is drawing to a close, the SAP IBU Utilities team recorded a video for you.
What were the highlights this year? What are you looking forward to next year?
Watch the video to hear about the highlights of the SAP Utilities team
We did include links to the highlights in the video, but in case that went too fast they are listed again here:
- Launch of the SAP E-Mobility Solution: Explore the SAP E-Mobility Website
- Go-ives of Customer Experience (CX) solutions: More information at the CX website (please navigate to Industries and Utilities )
- Go-lives with SAP Cloud for Energy at Flemish water companies: More information about FARY’s go-live
- Trial for SAP S/4HANA Utilities: Read more in this blog
- New Partner-Branded Demos: Find them on the SAP Partner Solutions for the Utilities Industry Community page
- Launch of the SAP Cloud for Utilities Co-Innovation Partner group: Read more in this blog
- SAP Partner Utility Week 2021: Watch the sessions on demand
- 3rd Executive Value Network for Water and Waste Water: Watch the video
- International SAP Conference for Utilities 2022: Stay tuned for more updates at the event website
- Finalization of our SAP.iO Utilities Cohort for start-ups: Download the Industry Innovation snapshot
- Interest for SAP Field Service Management (FSM) solutions and wins: Find more information at the SAP FMS website
- Energy Operation Cloud Innovation project for integrated energy planning and optimization together with 4 companies: Read more in the Point of View document
So that you don’t miss our highlights and news, you can sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter, the SAP Utilities Headline News.
The SAP Utilities Community also offers good opportunities to stay informed about news and to exchange ideas with us and your peers. Of course, we will also be there for you personally.
We want to thank you all for your loyalty and commitment and for playing a central role in our highlights.
The SAP Utilities Team looks forward to working with you in 2022 and wishes you Happy Holidays and a joyful and healthy new Year!