Saved CRM Search and Views in OCC Data Providers(DP_CRM)
As part of the Focused Insights 2.0 SP8, it is now possible to display the saved searches and views as part of the OCC Dashboard for the DP_CRM Data provider. The new function from the DP_CRM allows to use of the fully customizable view using CRM saved search view features.
In this blog post, I will be explaining how to save the search and the view in the CRM UI and then the configuration of the OCC dashboard in Focused insights.
Saved Search and View in CRM UI:
- In the launchpad, go to the IT Service Management tab and navigate to the CRM UI.
- Now you can search for an incident. As part of the query, you can also save the search with a meaningful name.
- Additionally, the view for the search result can be configured based on your individual preferences. Columns can be added, removed and moved up or down. This is the standard functionality of saving the search and views
Dashboard Configuration in Focused Insights:
- Open OCC Dashboard Config Application:
- Create Dashboard for testing DP_CRM:
- Select the gadget and change the renderer to “DYNAMIC_TABLE”
- Add a query and set the Data Provider as “DP_CRM”:
- You will see the new option “SAVED_VIEW”:
- Navigate to Saved View, select any and refresh the “Preview”
- Preview Mode. SAVE and CLOSE.
- Tip : If you do not see the data upfront, then try changing the time range of the dashboard to the specific Period and Resolution.
- With Focused Insights 2.0 SP8 now it is easier to display the Saved Searches and Views in CRM that provides you with the flexibility and transparency for enabling your business processes.
- The views in CRM are saved as per individual preferences and additionally customized based on the different settings to the standard OCC dashboards.
Important Links and Resources :
- Demo: https://blogs.sap.com/2017/09/18/focused-insights-online-demo/Learning HUB: https://jam2.sapjam.com/groups/Hllgl5CzMlnacPf0JKqFM4/overview_page/sUyjvnsLrQAP956yPhpNb8Guides: https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/Focused_Build_Focused_Insights/260/en-US?task=discover_taskCookbooks: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/Focused+Insights+Home
- Usage Rights :
- What’s new in Focused Insights 2.0 SP8
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.