Greenfinity(Sustainable Financing Solution)-SAP Innovator Challenge 2021 Award Winning Use Case
This blog post explains the SAP Innovator Challenge 2021 Crowd Favorite Award-winning use case on Sustainable Financing.
I’m filled with pride as we close the year with a stellar performance by winning SAP Innovator Challenge Award for the third time in a row! Thanks to Sabine Bendiek, Chief People & Operating Officer, member of the Executive Board for making it special at the award announcement.
I am grateful to SAP Innovator Challenge for offering this program to all the employees in SAP. It was an incredible opportunity to learn by doing!
Co-Innovators: Shyamnath Janardhanan, Sumit Shankar, Nair Kannan, Sivakumar, Neeraj Thampi.
Sustainability in financial services is the topmost priority in the industry, for their investments in the coming years to make a positive contribution for the people and plants that society expects. As per Christian Sewing, CEO Deutsche Bank, in 5 years environmental, social, and governance (ESG) ratings will be as important as credit ratings of rating agencies.
Companies are looking into Sustainable ways to do business because Climate change is running faster than we are! Being more sustainable is a win-win condition because companies who invest in businesses that follow a green index generate more value and revenue.
In this context, banks have a great responsibility as they are centrally positioned in the economic developments in society. On the one hand, we have the investors and the consumers who look forward to the ESG performance or the green line performance of the bank before investing or buying products and services from the bank. The same goes with the employees who go with employers who are responsible.
We developed a way to make financing projects, businesses, and individuals sustainably by including a green index and a way to evaluate the idea/ business impact on the financing process.
Greenfinity provides an E2E fully automated Sustainable financing solution.
1. Customer representative of the ABC Company visits the Bank SDC Website powered by AppGyver and hosted on Github.Bank SDC offers the Next-generation AI-powered digital assistant which uses the SAP Conversational AI as its conversational platform for customer interactions. This new generation Human Digital Assistant provides both voice & chat experience enriched with a delightful expressive human experience., thus taking the conversational experience to next level.
2. The customer interacts with the digital assistant and sustainability loan information is collected. Lead information is recorded in the C4C(Cloud for Customer) system and a ticket reference is provided for further followups.
3. Additional details & ESG are gathered using Qualtrics and uploaded to SAP Data Intelligence using SAP Intelligent RPA.
4. A custom ML model processes these sustainability parameters in addition to data from Social media to determine the ESG score.
5. SAP PaPM(Profitability and Performance Management) then intelligently calculates the sustainability scoring.
6. A decision table is created in S/4 HANA to determine the Interest rate of the Loan based on Sustainability Scoring
Additionally, if the customer is B2C, Bank offers an Augmented Reality Business Card to check the real-time disbursement status and repayment schedules
Want to know about our award-winning use case in SAP Innovator Challenge 2020. Have a look.
Congrats Chaitanya Priya Puvvada!
Good MVP connecting the end to end journey for the customer. Congratulations team.
Congrats Chaitanya Priya Puvvada!
Brilliant job! Congrats!
I'm glad to see that you've leveraged PaPM SXV sample content to develop this award-winning prototype. Our team is responsible for developing this sample content and we would love to collaborate with you if you're turning it into a solution.
Thanks every one