New Offering: SAP Customer Data Cloud Essentials eLearning (C4H66e 2111)
On behalf of the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new SAP Customer Data Cloud eLearning course:
- Application Consultants
- Technical consultants
The “SAP Customer Data Cloud Essentials” eLearning will help you to implement Registration and Identification flows using Customer Data Cloud for B2C, with the help of solution demonstrations.
This course will prepare you to:
- Evaluate and determine the functionalities that are applicable to their implementation scenarios with an introduction to the SAP Customer Data Cloud Platform and API, and the Customer Experience Suite.
- Locate CIAM settings and customer account information, as well as create and configure a site.
- Discover how to construct Lite Registration flow and Full Registration flow.
- Discover ways to modify the screen by adding an existing field and modify schema by creating new fields and subscriptions.
- Implement a Screen-Set in a simple website and then perform a login.
New SAP Customer Data Cloud videos are regularly added on https://microlearning.opensap.com/category/Customer+Data/173267231.
You can look at the release notes for latest product updates, CXWorks articles for best practices and join the CX Learning Room for updates on various enablement sessions scheduled on a regular basis.
If you any questions related to SAP Customer Data Cloud, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment.