SAP University Alliances 3rd Global Knowledge Sharing Session
SAP University Alliances launched regular Global Knowledge Sharing Sessions for our Academic Community earlier this year.
On November 30 we’ve organised the 3rd Session focusing on the following topics:
- News and roadmap for SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP Next-Gen
- News from SAP TechEd 2021
- Intro to 11 Quick Start Guides to SAP Cloud Solutions
- On-boarding for new SAP University Alliances members
First topic has been introduced by Dr. Michael Nuernberg, VP and SAP University Alliances Regional Director. Afterwards Dr. Igor Belousov, SAP University Alliances Global Director of Content Delivery and Country Manager for Italy/Turkey/CIS, presented the main news from SAP TechEd 2021, introduced 11 Quick Start Guides to SAP Cloud Solutions and run On-boarding session for the new University Alliances members about best practices on using all UA learning resources.
The links to the Session´s materials are below (also available at SAP University Alliances Learning Room and SAP Next-Gen Learning Room – Students Corner):
- Video 1: SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP Next-Gen, news from SAP TechEd 2021, intro to 11 Quick Start Guides
- Video 2: On-boarding for new University Alliances members
- Presentation 1 (SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP Next-Gen)
- Presentation 2 (TechEd + Quick Strat Guides)
Next Global Knowledge Sharing Session will happen in February 2022. Stay tuned!