User Experience Insights
SAP GUI Security Pop-up (Action Denied)
How to fix SAP GUI Security Pop Up when server action get denied for the file(object type)?
Generally users sees the below popup along with the error:
How to fix it
- From the SAP Logon pad select the folder icon as shown below & select “options”
- Then select Security folder & click on Security settings & Make sure it’s status is selected as “customized”
- Select open security configuration & search for the object name which you get in the error screen, try to select & edit.
- Select action as context dependent/ Allow & click on OK & Apply.
- Voila!!, your access issue should be fixed.
So, next time you get a access denied issue like this, you can follow the steps as mentioned.
In case you have any queries, leave a comment below. I will help you.
Or you can post your questions in our community https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.