Getting the most value out of your SAP BusinessObjects data
#askSAP Analytics Q4 2021 Innovations Community Call
December 9, 11:00am ET / 5:00pm CET
SAP BusinessObjects customers have an opportunity to unlock insight and valuable information from data they already are using. Time to free up that information for the betterment of your organization.
Valuable information and insight beyond reporting is available in your universes and your SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence models. If your analytics assets, both SAP and third-party created, are difficult to find and access for those who need them, then your access to critical decision-making information is being impaired.
Join us to learn about the value of running SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Analytics Cloud side by side, operating the services in parallel. Enhance and build upon mission-critical reporting use cases while leveraging universes, document structure and assets in conjunction with the BI, planning, and predictive innovations provided by SAP Analytics Cloud. Expand user adoption of all of your valuable analytics assets.
On this call, you will learn about:
- Using universes and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence models to gain further value from your data
- Leveraging Live Data Connect of SAP BusinessObjects (either on-premise or with the private cloud edition) with SAP Analytics Cloud for up to the minute real-time information
- Unify access to all your analytics content, including SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence suite, and third-party solutions, in the cloud or on premise
Join call host Heather Hill, SAP Mentor and Founder & CEO of BI Success Coach, LLC and SAP speakers including:
- Katryn Cheng, Senior Director in Solution Management, SAP Analytics
- Eric Fenollosa, Head of Product Management, SAP Augmented BI
- Nick Verhoeven, Solution Management, SAP Analytics
Bring your questions! This is your opportunity to be a part of the conversation and engage with SAP product experts.
We look forward to providing you with the latest information and addressing your questions. Don’t miss this interactive event on December 9th.
Register Now to join us!