SAP Marketing Cloud Monitoring with SAP Cloud ALM
Do you regularly work with several systems and cloud services? Are you looking for a central application to monitor the successful execution of business processes in those systems and services?
SAP Marketing Cloud can be monitored with SAP Cloud ALM, a cloud-based tool for application lifecycle management. You can monitor, for example, the successful execution of application jobs.
The monitoring offers you the ability to:
- get alerted or notified in case of issues with application jobs
- have a one-stop shop experience with a central monitor, instead of checking several applications
- see technical issues and application issues in one error log
- drive issue resolution by triggering workflows
Why Use SAP Cloud ALM for Operations?
SAP Cloud ALM is free of charge and is designed to ensure business continuity in an SAP landscape be it cloud, on premise, or hybrid. Operation efficiency increases by automating operational tasks to avoid anomalies by proactive problem prediction.
How to Setup and Configure Job & Automation Monitoring
To use SAP Marketing Cloud Monitoring with SAP Cloud ALM, you first need to:
- configure SAP Marketing Cloud to push monitoring data to your SAP Cloud ALM tenant via communication scenario SAP_COM_0527, as described in Data Exchange and Automation Monitoring with SAP Cloud ALM
- download a SAP Cloud ALM service key
- have a user with the role SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR in the SAP Marketing Cloud tenant
You can find detailed instruction for the next steps in these videos:
How to use Job & Automation Monitoring
Learn more about it in the following video:
From the central application job monitoring you can drill down into failing job executions and navigate to the SAP Marketing Cloud tenant.
For further information, please feel free to check out the Expert Portal for SAP Cloud ALM Operations – Job & Automation Monitoring