Course Release Announcement – SAP Commerce Cloud 2105 Developer Training Part 1 & 2 (C4H340 & C4H341)
On behalf of the SAP Customer Experience Enablement Content team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1 & 2 courses and associated certification based on version 2105:
- C4H340 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1
- C4H341 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2
- SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
- Developer Consultants
- Solution Architects
- Technology Consultants
The SAP Commerce Cloud is composed of a standard set of extensions providing base functionality for building e-commerce solutions. The course illustrates some of the basic functionalities and main concepts of SAP Commerce Cloud and helps participants understand what is out of the box and what has to be implemented. This is targeted for software developers, software architects and technical consultants.
- C4H340: Participants will see the software demonstrated and will learn to install, configure and customize it to a certain degree. For each area presented in the course, participants will write a “hello world” application. This training focuses on the B2C Accelerator, and the implementation of a new storefront is the main theme through the entire training. It does not solve project specific problems, but it shows how to tackle most common tasks.
- C4H341: The content covers the remaining features of SAP Commerce Cloud that weren’t covered in Part 1, and it completes the understanding of participants in terms of what can be achieved with SAP Commerce Cloud. Participants will work on a preconfigured online store based on the B2C Accelerator, similar to the one utilized during Part 1 (C4H340). They will, among other things, connect to a web service and customize it, create coupons and promotions, create an addon, and personalize their online storefronts.
These courses will prepare you to:
- understand the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce solution on premise and cloud version
- understand how to develop and code through SAP Commerce Cloud platform
- provide configuration into SAP Commerce Cloud platform in the backend
- know how to build and deploy their solution to the Cloud
- know where to get additional information, best practices and documentation
Visit the training shop to read the full description of both the course and certification and book your training.
Note: The course and certification bookings are not free of charge.
Additional Updates – Enablement Videos
New SAP Commerce Cloud videos are regularly added on openSAP Microlearning. Check the following channels:
For additional information about SAP Commerce Cloud, you can look at CXWorks articles for best practices and join the CX Learning Room (you need to have an account) for updates on various enablement sessions scheduled on a regular basis.
If you have any questions related to SAP Commerce Cloud, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment.