SAP for Me for Partner Sales Executives
Overview of Features
If you are in a Sales role, there is plenty of information available to you in SAP for Me.
|End-to-End Deal Execution||Business Plan||Revenue & Performance||Customer Cloud Usage||Digital Upsell|
In the Sales & Marketing Dashboard, under Planning & Performance, you can see your Business Plan and Revenue Plan & Performance in relation to that target
You can also see your Demand Generation KPIs for your Pipeline:
- Four Rolling Quarters Pipeline
- Partner Deals Registered
- Business Model Distribution
- Past Due Open Pipeline
- Untouched Pipeline
- Available Funds (MDF & BDF)
Under Deal Execution, you can find essential information regarding your pipeline.
You can find links for Product and Pricing information, Deal Registration and Deal Management.
You can see on this tab your Open Deals, Pipeline Details, and Approved Quotes.
In the Customer Success Dashboard, under the Customer Adoption tab, you can find information about your customers by clicking the Customer ID. Here you can see license, system, order, renewal and usage information.
By clicking on Cloud Usage, you can see the Public Cloud consumption for this customer
Where the customer is using more licenses than they are licensed for, it will display a “Potential Overusage” warning. This can be used as a basis for an upsell conversation with the customer.
You should also check if the adoption is aligned to your expectation of the planned roll out of your project to maximize product utilization and therefore increasing the chances of renewals and possible upsell and cross-sell.
By clicking on Portfolio, you can see the Products, Systems and Materials for this specific customer. Navigate to the Materials card to trigger an upsell for your Cloud Provider Contracts! You will need the Sales Operations Role in order to click the “Get More” button.
This is available for eligible Cloud Resell Provider Contracts and reduces the upsell process from weeks to minutes!
Learn more about Digital Upsell:
Accessing SAP for Me
- Access from https://me.sap.com/
- You must have an S-User ID which is linked to your Partner record
- Access to specific cards in SAP for Me is based on the Partner Contact Functions assigned by your Partner Security Manager.
- You can learn more about authorizations in SAP for Me and see the authorizations required for each card in our blog: What Permissions do you need for SAP for Me for Partners?
- SAP for Me Youtube playlist
- SAP for Me on Partner Portal
- Watch our webinar: SAP for Me for Sales Roles
More blogs in this series