SAP for Me for Partner Managers
Overview of Features
If you are a Partner Manager, there is plenty of information available to you in SAP for Me.
|Partnership Administration||Partner Solutions||Partner-Level Consultant Certifications||Planning & Performance||Invoicing (US, CA, BENELUX, UKI only)||Competencies & Specializations|
In the Partnership Dashboard, you can see an overall view of your Partnership with SAP, including your company details, Due Diligence status, Partnership Tracks, and SAP Contacts.
New Partners can also avail of the Accelerate your Partnership Success section, which provides enablement links to learn more about SAP PartnerEdge and Onboarding Plans.
The Partner Administration and Test, Demo and Development sections contain key links to other areas of SAP for easy navigation.
Under the Proficiency tab you can see your Product Authorizations Fulfilment, Partner Center of Expertise Information and Recognized Expertise.
For Build Partners, the Partner Solutions Dashboard contains information about solution development. You can see a high-level overview of your Partner solutions, as well as the AIR Key, solution status, readiness check and solution progression information.
Sales & Marketing Dashboard
Under Planning & Performance, you can see your Business Plan and Revenue Plan & Performance in relation to that target
SAP US, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK and Ireland Partners only: Under the Finance & Legal Dashboard in the Customer Dashboards you can click on the Billing tab to see your Invoices with SAP, including your SAP PartnerEdge Invoices. Here you can see your account balance, download invoice PDFs, and even pay invoices using your credit card.
We have recently launched a new Competency Framework for Partners. In the Partnership Dashboard, you can see a new tab called Competencies & Specializations.
Here you can see all of your Achieved Competencies and Specializations listed.
You can also click on each Competency to see a detailed dashboard with further details on your achievement and requirements.
Accessing SAP for Me
- Access from https://me.sap.com/
- You must have an S-User ID which is linked to your Partner record
- Access to specific cards in SAP for Me is based on the Partner Contact Functions assigned by your Partner Security Manager.
- You can learn more about authorizations in SAP for Me and see the authorizations required for each card in our blog: What Permissions do you need for SAP for Me for Partners?
- SAP for Me Youtube playlist
- SAP for Me on Partner Portal
- Watch our webinar: SAP for Me for Partner Managers
More blogs in this series
- SAP for Me for Partner Sales Executives
- SAP for Me for Partner Account Managers and Customer Engagement Executives