SAP for Me for Partner Developers
Overview of Features
The Partner Solutions Dashboard contains information about solution development for Build Partners.
|Partner Solutions||Build your Own Solution|
The Build Your Own Solution card provides links to enablement and guidance to assist you getting started with your development.
In the Partner Solutions cards, you can track the progress of your solutions. This card displays the Solution Name & ID, Solution status, AIR Key, readiness check and solution progression information.
Accessing SAP for Me
- Access from https://me.sap.com/
- You must have an S-User ID which is linked to your Partner record
- Access to specific cards in SAP for Me is based on the Partner Contact Functions assigned by your Partner Security Manager.
- You can learn more about authorizations in SAP for Me and see the authorizations required for each card in our blog: What Permissions do you need for SAP for Me for Partners?
More blogs in this series
- SAP for Me for Partner Sales Executives
- SAP for Me for Partner Account Managers and Customer Engagement Executives
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.