User Experience Insights
Become a Compensated Expert Peer in an SAP Support Program
In January 2018, SAP launched a large-scale pilot of the Ask an Expert Peer support channel for SuccessFactors solutions to test the on-demand expert workforce approach. The feedback received from customers during the pilot was very positive and in this blog I would like to share the exciting news that we are expanding the offering with additional products and invite you to participate.
What is Ask an Expert Peer?
Ask an Expert Peer lets customers chat on their technical, product-related questions through one-on-one interactions with qualified and approved experts outside of SAP. Ask an Expert Peer is best to deliver fast issue resolution for basic inquiries such as how-to-questions, and all low to medium priority cases.
Ask an Expert Peer is now an official and permanent channel of the Next-Generation Support approach. To learn more, visit our FAQ.
Benefits of the Ask an Expert Peer channel
For customers, Ask an Expert Peer is a great way to deliver fast issue resolution for basic inquiries, such as how-to questions.This on-demand expert network comes with many advantages to the business, enhancing customer experience, reducing response times, and improving business continuity. To learn more, watch the Webinar.
Why You Should Apply
If you are a product expert, Ask an Expert Peer offers significant benefits. Being part of this support channel experience is a great way to connect with your peers and share your knowledge. In addition to the opportunity to build reputation as an expert outside of your own organization, receive compensation for your accepted answers.
Your active participation and contribution on SAP Community is great value to SAP and is highly appreciated. As an active community member, you have the skills and knowledge needed to deliver excellent customer service. The participation in the Ask an Expert Peer program might be another way in supporting customers and sharing your great knowledge. Does it sound interesting to you?
Become an Expert of the Program
The application process is simple:
- You as a potential expert candidate for a specific product area or areas, must take a brief assessment examination provided by our partner CSS Ondemand (formerly known as Directly Inc.).
- You can become an expert in multiple product areas and we encourage potential experts to apply for multiple product areas if you are experienced in those areas. The more product areas you are approved to be an expert in, the more opportunity for you to accumulate rewards.
- Once onboarded to the program, you choose which questions you’d like to claim.
- You can earn rewards and points for every question you answer correctly.
After successfully completing the assessment(s), you are invited to join the CSS Ondemand platform. To find out more about the onboarding, go to CSS Ondemand (formerly known as Directly Inc). More details will be provided by the partner, after your successful assessment.
You can apply to be an expert in one or more of the product areas below:
Apply for an ERP and Finance related network:
- Overhead Cost Controlling in SAP ERP & SAP S/4HANA
- Asset Accounting in SAP ERP & SAP S/4HANA
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Bank Accounting in SAP ERP & SAP S/4HANA
- Financial Posting and Taxes in SAP ERP & SAP S/4HANA
- Cash and Liquidity Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Availability Check in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA & Advanced ATP in SAP S/4HANA
- Treasury and Risk Management in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA for advanced compliance reporting
- Business Partner in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- Shipping in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- Billing in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- Sales Order & Credit Management in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- Purchase Order Processing in SAP ERP & SAP S/4HANA
- Invoice Management in SAP ERP & SAP S/4HANA
- Country/Region Specific Functionality for China in SAP S/4HANA and SAP ERP
- SAP Electronic Invoicing for Brazil (SAP Nota Fiscal Eletronica)
- SAP Access Control
Apply for a Supply Chain Management network:
- SAP Transportation Management
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling in SAP SCM and SAP S/4HANA
- Supply Network Planning in SAP SCM
- Demand Planning in SAP SCM
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
* You can also apply for existing SuccessFactors products.
** This blog is about expert recruitment; the experience goes live on the 22nd of November, but experts can already start applying now.
About On Demand Customer Service
SAP has partnered with CSS Ondemand (formerly known as Directly Inc) to support customers with cutting-edge AI and on-demand customer service. The on-demand customer service relies on specialists with special product expertise, who are non-SAP employees, that are interested in engaging more broadly and deeply with SAP customers. Learn more at CSS Ondemand
For additional questions about the channel and the application process please post in the comments section below. We look forward to expanding this channel with more participation from the many experts in SAP Community.