Refresh & Reload Your Packaged Solution: Enhancing Sales & Marketing Assets
That tip comes from a 51-minute easy-to-understand video that walks partners with packaged solution through the concept of refreshing their content and strategy to help ensure market success.
Keep in mind that is all about pipeline development and how to accelerate your marketing success with your packaged solution offering.
your strategy as current messaging may need to be tweaked to resonate with customers as we emerge into a post-pandemic world.
SAP recently launched the Refresh & Reload campaign that pulls together two important no-cost programs “Race2Package” and “Race2Revenue to help partners create and execute their marketing plans.
Our focus for this blog series is on the “Race2Package” program, which is a comprehensive line-up of 13 different on demand presentations that walk partners through the important elements needed to successfully bring their packaged solutions to market.
If some partners are finding that they are hitting a brick wall with their marketing efforts or not getting the demand generation pick-up that they want, they may need to revisit key elements in the Race2Package program.
It is highly suggested that partners with packaged solutions review the first video, Chapter 1 titled “Program Overview: Enhance Your SAP-Qualified Partner-Packaged Solution Sales and Marketing Assets to Maximize Sales and Marketing Returns.”
This blog highlights key elements of the presentation that will help partners figure out if they need to revisit their assets, marketing strategy, and more in order to improve demand generation results.
After reading this blog, for starters, get familiar with the Refresh & Reload concept, the information page on the SAP Partner Portal provides an FAQ, infographic and then when you are ready, you can click on Race2Package link. Only the first video is mandatory for partners with current packaged solutions. You can go deeper with the other videos if you need more guidance.
This mandatory video provides an instructive format in guiding partners on the concept that you have to create assets with purpose and value.
The speaker goes on to say that partners who are struggling with their demand generation may be missing key steps and tactics that need to be addressed in the content area of the assets, making sure that the right messaging is in place to target the right decision makers because in many companies there may be at least a minimum of three to four decision makers and your assets and messaging need to resonate with those personas in the customer journey.
Here are some of the key highlights:
- A strong value proposition stands out that includes customer advocacy such as customer references, quotes, customer logos.
- Messaging needs to be on target. You need to impress your prospective customers to make them consider why they should give your company the time of day. It’s important to show vision and show they business benefits that customer can receive with your packaged solution.
- At the 5:27 mark, the speaker talks about ensuring that your messaging includes content that gets across that a customer may be “left behind” if they don’t consider your packaged solution.
- The 8:10 mark covers briefly the customer journey aspect.
- At the 12:21 mark, the speaker walks through the important elements of the sales and marketing build of materials. This is a key area that partners with packaged solutions may want to revisit and update to reflect the opportunities in today’s climate.
- Interested in fine-tuning your Go-to-Market (GTM) plan? Make sure you check out the video at the 39.13 mark as it provides a nice drill down on the elements that are needed in a solid GTM plan.
- At 43:24 you will find the Best Practices and Tips that you can leverage to create a more powerful packaged offering in the market.
Remember, marketing and demand generation is an ever-evolving process. It’s not a one-shot deal. It all starts with you our sales and marketing assets – as they are key instruments that can make or break demand gen outcomes.
Are you ready to Refresh & Reload your marketing assets? Start today.