Emarsys Trainings in Q4, 2021
The nights are closing in, the leaves are falling, and the year is slowly winding down. But we still have two more months of 2021 to enjoy, and a number of Emarsys training events that you can still sign up for.
Before we move on to the instructor-led trainings, let me remind you of all our self-learning assets available on these sites:
These short videos can be viewed at any time and are a great way to remind yourself of features that you might not have used in a while.
Emarsys Training Seminars
The Emarsys Training Team regularly offers two in-depth trainings covering the Basic and Advanced functionality of the platform. Each seminar consists of two 3-hour sessions over two days, and requires some preparation.
Important: These seminars only make sense if you can attend both days, and are designed to bring new users up to speed with the basic platform functionality. They are ideal for new team members who were not present during the initial Onboarding Trainings, for example.
Here are the next scheduled seminars – click the link to book your place:
- Interactive Basic Seminar – 03/04 November 2021 at 9:00-12:30 CET (Berlin time)
- Interactive Advanced Seminar – 06/07 Dezember 2021 at 9:00-12:30 CET (Berlin time)
Emarsys Training Webinars
The Training Team also offers regular training sessions on specific products or areas of functionality. You can keep up to date by checking our Global Training Calendar. Currently in the pipeline we have:
- Numbers, Dates and Facts. Analyzing in Emarsys – 11 November 2021 at 14:30 GMT (London)
- What’s New in the Emarsys Platform – Autumn Release – 16 November 2021 at 16:00 GMT (London)
- Was gibt´s Neues bei Emarsys? – 18. November 2021 um 11:00 CET (Berlin)
- Zahlen, Daten, Fakten – Analyse-Tools in Ihrer emarsys Plattform nutzen – 2. Dezember 2021 um 11:00 CET (Berlin)
So there you have it – a variety of different topics covered by our engaging and experienced trainers, and all absolutely free! Yes, let’s say that again – they are absolutely free! So put it in your diary and join us to learn how you can make more out of your Emarsys product.