User Experience Insights
Introducing Commissions Management with SAP: SAP Press eBite
I am delighted to announce that the eBite, Introducing Commissions Management with SAP, has been published on SAP Press and is available for purchase.
I wrote this book in response to a need I saw for an overview of SAP Commissions for those getting started in the Sales Performance Management (SPM) space. The primary audience for this eBook is the business user, but it’s also a great place for anyone who is just getting familiar with SAP Commissions, including prospects, application support, developers, and executives. It starts with a very clear product overview and uses a business case to explain the use of various features of SAP Commissions to create compensation plans with absolutely no coding.
This book covers a range of topics, including:
- An overview of compensation plans
- Compensation elements such as Fixed Values, Rate Tables and Formulas
- The use of source data such as Participants and Products
- Deep dives into the different types of compensation rules
- Variations on compensation rules for special cases
- How to use variables in compensation plans
- Distributing compensation plan documents
- Creating dashboards
- Managing disputes
- Managing security in your system
- Planning your implementation
E-Bites are short (less than 100 pages) and easy to order and download from SAP Press. You can purchase it directly through this link.
Thanks for reading!