SAP Analytics Cloud – Monthly News | October 2021
Welcome to the October Edition of our SAP Analytics Cloud Community Monthly News. We hope to bring the latest product updates, top user content, helpful resources, and more to the attention of our community. Here are some highlights from this month.
What’s in the Spotlight?
- What’s new in Q4?
- New Training available for Planning! Join the Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud – Advanced Topics free online course hosted by product experts, and get access to hands-on exercises
- View all the critical BI capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud in this complete demo video: SAP Analytics Cloud – Critical Capabilities and Features
- Latest updates for SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office:
- Latest Enhancement on the SAP S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise Edition Integration
- New tutorial videos are now on the SAP Analytics Training YouTube channel
- We have refreshed the content on our Community Pages. Visit them for curated content and resources on best practices and features to get started with SAP Analytics Cloud!
Blogs to Check Out
We had over 45 blogs published this month. Thank you to all the contributors who have shared their knowledge and insights. We’ve shared just a few blogs with you below.
Tips & Best Practices
- New Modeler in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Beginner’s SAP Analytics Cloud Journey: Day 3
- Embedded SAP Analytics Cloud: Connecting SAP Analytics Cloud stories to the SAP S/4 HANA MTE applications
- Best Practices for Performance
- Focus the predictive forecasts to your planning needs
- SAP Analytics Cloud: One Platform for All Your Business Needs
- Handling implication of Unbooked data in Analytic Application script (Analytic Model)
How-To & Tutorials
- Migrating from a Classic Account Model into a New Model Type in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- SAC: User management with the REST API (Python)
- SAP Analytics cloud SAML SSO with BTP Cloud Identity services – Identity Authentication End to End From SAP Analytics cloud to the Live BW system – Part II
- Data preparation in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to create a story in SAP Analytics Cloud based on data from MS Excel – and how to update it afterward
- Measure Accuracy of Time Series Forecasting Models in Stories
Stay up to date by following topic tags so you do not miss out on new content. Have a look at the rest of the SAP Analytics Cloud blogs or write your own blog!
- Enable Self-Service Analysis with Augmented Analytics
- Visualize Data with Customizable Reports
- Simulate Outcomes for Strategic Enterprise Planning
- SAP Business Technology Platform Data Strategy series
- Gain Live Analytics Across All Your Enterprise Data with SAP HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud
Coming Up Next Month
- REGISTER for SAP TechEd 2021: Global. Virtual. Free. Nov 16-18
- Planning Process Management with the SAP Analytics Cloud Calendar – Nov 2
- Learn how Retailers can become more analytical enterprises with SAP – Nov 3
- What’s New in SAP Analytics Cloud Q4 2021 – Nov 4
- Introducing Microsoft Office Integration for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud – Nov 9
Make sure to check out the rest of our SAP Analytics Cloud events.
Customer Use Cases
Customer Spotlight: Mirgor can access data in milliseconds with SAP HANA Cloud
- xP&A in Action: Integrated Sales & Revenue Planning
- xP&A in Action: The Benefits of Workforce Planning
- Why Companies Rely on Data-Driven Human Resources
Do you have an interesting experience, use case, or a success story to share? Blog about it in the community.
Get in Touch with Us!
Is this helpful? What would you like to see in our Monthly News? Share it in the comment section! View past monthly newsletters.
Thank you for sharing the lates news!
When will be possible to use the Smart functions with Live Connection to BW/4HANA?
Thanks a lot.