Call out to SAP Partners: Your opportunity to Influence – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2021-3
This is a specific call for partners to go through the projects and register to influence SAP products/applications.
SAP works closely with many partners to build and innovate. This time we have a few projects that are primarily seeking partners to influence their development. Also, there are a few projects open for partners.
The projects will be open for registration until November 12, 2021.
Projects with distinct focus on partners:
- SAP Marketing &/or SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Partners’ Implementation and sales needs
- SAP Marketing Cloud &/or SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement: Partners’ strategic servicing needs
Quick Deep Dive – What is Emarsys?
Emarsys became part of the SAP Family exactly 1 year ago. In response to this surge of complexity in direct-to-customer engagements, marketing teams have adopted an increasing number of individual solutions to try and meet their customers wherever they are. However, different solutions often mean different data and reporting silos, making it hard for marketing departments to demonstrate the impact of their initiatives on core business metrics back to the leadership team. To foster long-lasting relationships and drive customer lifetime value, businesses must look at how they communicate with their customers – individually, at scale, through every step of their journey on each channel and device. The SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement solution helps them to do exactly that.
Projects welcoming partners:
- External Production Operation Processing
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- SAP Event Mesh integration with Microsoft Azure Event Grid
- SAP Graph
- Manage and govern global event meshes using SAP Event Mesh
- Cloud Availability features in SAP for ME
- Social User Assistance (UA) features in SAP Help Portal
- Japan Tax Recalculation and E-Invoicing
- Content Network as a cloud solution for content lifecycle management on SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement – Reporting Workflow MVP
- SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement – Optimizing marketing communication
- Asset Health
- Rules Engine – SAP Asset Performance Management
- Collecting Vehicle data from Data aggregators into SAP Digital Vehicle Hub
- Intelligent Business Insights with Intelligent Situation Handling
- Nextgen User Experience for SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- Configurable ANDON Board for visual management
- Manufacturing Data Models for building insights from manufacturing data
- Concur User Assistant by WalkMe
- Sustainability in Procurement: User Research
Follow-up after registration:
After you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!